2015 Home of the Year Awards
Showcasing technologies and systems for the whole home.
Create a User Account
Once you are registered, you can login and manage your entries through our online submission process.
To Submit Your Products:
- $199 for first project entered by 1/23/15.
- $299 for first project entered between 1/24/15 - 2/27/15.
- $50 for each additional entry
You'll need the following information:
Deadline for Submissions:
- Project Details
- Award Category
- Equipment List
- Project Contributors
- Project Photos
Early bird Deadline: January 23, 2015
Final Deadline: February 27, 2015
Award Categories:Click here
to view list.
Winners will be announced May 1, 2015 on ElectronicHouse.com and via press release.
- Installations for submitted projects must have been completed between January 1, 2014 and February 27, 2015.
- A unique description is required for each category submission.
View our FAQ page
or call (508) 663-1500 x295
- Featured on ElectronicHouse.com: Your installation will be listed on ElectronicHouse.com with a link to your site highlighting your project to annual visitors each month.
- "Cool Homes Spotlight" on ElectronicHouse.com: Your entry is automatically eligible to be included in features online.
- Extensive Marketing Campaign: Your work will be promoted to consumers, dealers, and builders via our multiplatform media products.
Additional Benefits to Winners:
- Gold projects will be published in the Spring issue of Electronic House Magazine. Consumers will see your best installations through detailed photographs, equipment lists and interviews detailing the homeowners' and professional installers' perspectives of how the entertainment and home systems benefit their lives.
- Stories and slideshows of your install will be posted on ElectronicHouse.com with links to your website.
- Media coverage announcing the winners to industry press.
- Home of the Year Winner Logo - nothing says "You're the best" like an expert third party endorsement.
Winners Gain Credibility and Recognition:
"The exposure we received from winning two awards in the Electronic House Home of the Year contest is what I consider the catalyst to our most successful year as a business. The exposure from having the articles posted on the ElectronicHouse.com website has led to qualified clients, who typically wouldn't have found us, finding us and working with us. Using the awards and the magazine articles as part of our client presentation has increased our close ratio and referral rate because the consumers perceive our company as special, a
cut above the rest."
Kaloma Smith, Home Theater of Long Island
"Hi-Tech Home was honored to be considered as a recipient of the Electronic House Home of the Year award for both 2008 and 2009. The recognition gives us the opportunity to differentiate ourselves from other integrators in our marketplace. It lends credibility to our business, which reinforces Hi-Tech Home as the leading electronic systems provider in Central California. We have found through our public relations and marketing efforts that homeowners like to work with an award-winning company. The award symbolizes attention to detail and quality workmanship, both which are important in garnering new projects and fostering long relationships."
Jay Cobb, Hi-Tech Home in Clovis, CA
View Last Year's Winners: