Home of the Year Awards showcase technologies and systems for the whole home.
Create a User Account
Once you are registered, you can login and manage your entries through our online submission process.
$199 US for first project if entered by 1/25/13.
$299 US for the first project, if entered between 1/26/13 - 2/22/13.
$50 for each additional entry.
TO SUBMIT YOUR PROJECTS:
You'll need the following information:
Deadline for Submissions:
- Project Details
- Award Category
- Equipment List
- Project Contributors
- Project Photos
Early bird deadline is January 25, 2013. Final deadline is February 22, 2013
Winners will be announced May 1, 2013 on ElectronicHouse.com and via press release.
Installations for submitted projects must have been completed between January 1, 2012 and February 22, 2013.
A unique description is required for each category submission.
View our FAQ page
or call (508) 663-1500 x295
Showcase Your Home Installations to Over 252,400 Potential Customers
Entry Benefits - Free Marketing:
- Featured on ElectronicHouse.com: Your installation will be featured on ElectronicHouse.com with a link to your site highlighting your project to over 112,000 interested consumers each month.
- "Cool Homes Spotlight" on ElectronicHouse.com: Your entry is automatically eligible to be included in features online.
- Extensive Marketing Campaign: Your work will be promoted to over 234,000 consumers, dealers, and builders monthly via our multimedia publications: Electronic House and CE Pro.
Additional Benefits to Winners and Runners Up:
- Gold projects will be published in Electronic House Magazine. Consumers will see your best installations through detailed photographs, equipment lists and interviews detailing the homeowners' and professional installers' perspectives of how the entertainment and home systems benefit their lives.
- Stories and slideshows of your install will be posted on ElectronicHouse.com to be viewed by more than 112,000 monthly visitors, with links to your website.
- Media coverage announcing the winners to industry press.
- Homes of the Year Winner Logo - nothing says "You're the best" like an expert third party endorsement.
Winners Gain Credibility and Recognition:
"The exposure we received from winning two awards in the Electronic House Home of the Year contest is what I consider the catalyst to our most successful year as a business. The exposure from having the articles posted on the ElectronicHouse.com website has led to qualified clients, who typically wouldn't have found us, finding us and working with us. Using the awards and the magazine articles as part of our client presentation has increased our close ratio and referral rate because the consumers perceive our company as special, a
cut above the rest."
Kaloma Smith, Home Theater of Long Island
"Hi-Tech Home was honored to be considered as a recipient of the Electronic House Home of the Year award for both 2008 and 2009. The recognition gives us the opportunity to differentiate ourselves from other integrators in our marketplace. It lends credibility to our business, which reinforces Hi-Tech Home as the leading electronic systems provider in Central California. We have found through our public relations and marketing efforts that homeowners like to work with an award-winning company. The award symbolizes attention to detail and quality workmanship, both which are important in garnering new projects and fostering long relationships."
Jay Cobb, Hi-Tech Home in Clovis, CA
View Last Year's Winners:
*Total Audience, publisher's own data. No effort has been made to eliminate duplicates from the total audience and this figure is on the whole, publishers own data.